All Metal Buildings has been dedicated to Design-Build since 1983.
The Design-Build delivery method is time-tested. Studies have proven the Design-Build method as the best way to save time, money and energy.
All Metal Buildings makes it easy to get the right building at the right price, fast!
Metal Buildings offer durability, fast construction, low maintenance and economical customization
We also know you need a building as individual as your business. All Metal offers design flexibility and many options to meet your specific project needs.
Our professionally engineered building components are precision manufactured under quality standards. High-grade metal and top quality components mean reliability and durability in every building. A perfect fit at the job site means faster construction to save you labor time and money.
But it doesn’t stop at construction savings. Metal Buildings provide life-cycle savings too. Virtually maintenance-free, the appearance of your building will stand the test of time. Many options for insulation and day lighting provide opportunities for you to save heating, cooling and energy dollars.
Every construction project is managed according to five management principles. Each starts with the presumption that our partnership with the customer is a matter of utmost importance. Our experience has taught us that following these principles is the best way to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Our five core principles are:
- Using teamwork to make sure each project maintains perfect alignment with customer expectations
- Managing each individual step in the construction process to keep everything on schedule
- Anticipating all costs to keep each step of each project on budget
- Following all processes to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Managing to reduce risk from start to finish
You can rest assured that your remodel, addition or new construction project will receive this same careful attention. It’s how we consistently deliver projects on-time and on-budget, with no surprises.
Building a new facility is a complex and often daunting experience. Standards and regulations change year to year. Methods and materials change, too. As exciting as it can be, it is almost always challenging and full of surprises. Having a partner who is familiar with the state of the art as well as all regulations and standards saves time and money. It’s often the difference between a joyful, successful experience and costly disaster.
We take great pride in our ability to make obstacles disappear. Our customers will tell you that we make the whole process seem easy, with a variety of development services that anticipate the unexpected and avoid delays. Whether you’re considering a build-to-suit solution on undeveloped property, a Pre-Engineered Building, an addition or remodeling your current facility.
Teamwork that begins with the earliest planning and engages all of the professional partners involved, from the site planner to the architect and all of the relevant crews, is often called Integrated Delivery. Professionals recognize that using Integrated Delivery offers many benefits to the customer, starting with streamlined planning and flowing through project completion and long-term building performance.
If you are already working with an architect, we’ll be happy to partner with them and serve as your primary contact.
The benefits of Integrated Delivery include:
- Time Savings – It’s proven the process reduces project duration by allowing for early integration between design and construction.
- Early Establishment of a Solid Price – Together, the parties can determine cost-effective materials and methods so project scope – and related costs – are more accurately identified.
- Increased Owner Satisfaction – Customers who have been through a Design-Build project note that it is more user-friendly and streamlined.
- A Higher Level of Innovation and Value Creation – The project begins with an emphasis on value, not just cost. Budget is important, but quality and longevity of the property is an important consideration too. This is what the term “value engineering” means.
- Single Source Responsibility – Put simply…the fewer the contracts involved, the more people feel responsibility for the project and want to see it be successful.
Fast, Cost Effective Construction
Our goal is to provide the customized solution you’re looking for while also minimizing the total cost of your investment. We offer the fastest and most economical way to build without compromising quality.
Our professionally engineered building components are precision manufactured under quality standards. A perfect fit at the job site means faster construction to save you labor time and money.
All Metal Buildings offer durability, fast construction, low maintenance and economical customization to save you money.
All Metal Building is known for our custom approach to every job. High-grade metal and top quality components mean reliability and durability in every building.
We also know you need a building as individual as your business. All Metal Buildings offers design flexibility and many options to meet your specific project needs.
Please Contact us (203) 879-3244